Removal and Installation
On models with Hydrolastic suspension, a Hydrolastic displacer unit is used in place of the rubber cone spring unit. As with the spring unit above, the suspension arm must be removed before the displacer unit can be withdrawn.
Disconnect the displacer hose from the union on the engine compartment bulkhead .
Push the displacer unit upwards and remove the two screws to release the displacer bracket from inside the subframe tower.
Turn the displacer unit anti-clockwise and withdraw it from the sub-frame tower.
When refitting the displacer unit, rotate it clockwise to lock it into the registers on the locating plate.